Star Platinum is the close-ranged Stand of Jotaro Kujo, the main protagonist featured in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders. Star Platinum is a close-range Stand, but with incredible strength, speed, and precision much like The World. Along with its high-damage dealing moves, it can be considered a powerful Stand when used well.
Star Platinum has long, flowing hair with a darker shade above its eyes and on the bridge of its nose, blurring the distinction between its hair and head.
- The spaces under its eyes and on its cheeks and chin are a darker color and divided clearly from the space around its nose and mouth.
- It wears a cap on its chin, and a metallic headband in three pieces, the central piece of which is shaped as a vertical ellipse.
- A wavy line runs from each arm to the front of its torso, continuing down its legs. It has a minimal range of clothing and armor, including a short, circular scarf, shoulder pads with a spiral design, long gloves with studs on the back, knee and elbow guards, a loincloth, and short boots.
How To Obtain
Star Platinum can be obtained by using a Stand Arrow on Standless.
|M1 combo||Star Platinum punches the opponent 4 times, then you grab the victim, while Star Platinum pummels them and sending them away with a powerful punch. Has very low time frames between punches.||First 4 punches do 4.5, each punch from the barrage does 0.55 and the final punch does 7|
|E||Barrage||Star Platinum rapidly punches the opponent dealing 40 overall damage||0.70 damages per punch|
|R||Heavy Punch||Star Platinum punches the opponent with immense power and speed which also ragdolls||22|
|T||Star Finger||Star Platinum Extends 2 of his fingers and then does a swipes his fingers in a sweeping motion dealing decent AoE damage||23|
|Y||Kick Barrage||Star Platinum raises his leg before releasing a flurry of kicks before ending it with a strong kick||Each kick does 0.85 damage and the final kick does 11.05 damages. 29 damages in total|
|C||Ground Smash||Star Platinum raises both of his fists before slamming them into the ground and dealing AoE Ragdoll||28.2|
|V||Judgement||Star Platinum grabs the opponent and unleashes a flurry of barrages on their head before ragdolling them (All grab moves allow u to move during it and your immune to damage). Uses rage. There's a glitch, because of which, ultimate bar wastes, which each punch, so it's better to use this at low ultimate bar charge.||Each punches does 1.4 damages and the final punch does 15 damages. 43.1 damages in total|
|H||Time Stop||Star Platinum stops the flow of time and every thing around him in a certain radius. Uses 1/3 of ultimate bar. Very ineffective against stands with TS resist.||N/A|
|Z||TS Teleport||Star Platinum teleports to the place, where cursor is in certain radius.||N/A|
|X||Ora Beatdown||Star Platinum will throw out a heavy punch with a bright red exclamation mark above it. Upon hitting, the camera will pan to the user who is wearing Jotaro's hat in this sequence. The player will then say:
"You can't pay back what you owe..." "With money!"
Star Platinum will then manifest behind the player, quickly heaving punching them into a lengthy barrage, doing 0.4 on each hit. It will proceed to do a few quick heavy punches until it's back to barraging the victim for a very short period, then doing yet another sequence of heavy punches into another barrage. Finally, the Beatdown will end with Star Platinum sending the victim FLYING.
Tips and Tricks
- Star Platinum is a great melee stand. Its Y is good for a combo starter, as such you can do Y, then T for a short combo. Its teleport can allow sudden attacks, to teleport closer to your opponent or to get away from them. Star Finger has longer range then your other melee moves.
- The Ultimate move, ORA Beatdown (X), is based on the 3 Page ORA, also known as the Steely Dan Beatdown, from Stardust Crusaders.
- The move Star Finger based on the skill that Star Platinum used in Chapter 129: Dark Blue Moon (3) to kill Imposter Captain Tennille.
- Star Platinum has a total of 12 skins.
- Shiny Star Platinum, based on the second Super Action Figure statue.
- Manga Star Platinum, based on Star Platinum in the manga.
- Moss Platinum, based on the first Super Action Figure Statue.
- Platinum, based on Star Platinum with the Platinum material.
- Evil Spirit, based on Star Platinum's first appearance.
- Jotaro, based on Jotaro Kujo, Star Platinum's user.
- Star Platinum OVA, based on Star Platinum in the 1993 OVA.
- SPOVA comes with voice changes!
- Star Television, most likely based on Star Platinum with a TV as a head.
- Star Chadinum, based on the Giga Chad as Star Platinum.
- Broly, based on Broly from the Dragon Ball series.
- The Platinum, it is unknown what this skin is based on.
- Galaxy Platinum, it is unknown what this skin is based on.
|Stands and Items|
|Stands||Star Platinum • Silver Chariot • The World • Crazy Diamond • Star Platinum: The World • The Hand • Killer Queen • Killer Queen: Bites The Dust • Gold Experience • Gold Experience Requiem • King Crimson: Doppio • King Crimson • Tusk • The World: Alternative Universe|
|Early Access||Stone Free • Whitesnake|